PANDY THE PANDA Teacher's guide 1 + class audio-CD
Pandy the Panda is a three-level course for pre-school children aged
between 3 and 5 which offers a wide range of materials to ensure
enjoyable lessons for very young learners.
Pupil’s Book + Audio CD
• Highly illustrated in full colour.
• Photos to link vocabulary and situations to the real world.
• Stories and age-appropriate activities.
• Songs and chants for use in class and at home.
• Reinforcement of each unit’s target language.
• Pen-to-paper activities; pre-reading, pre-writing.
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD
• Four colour, interleaved with Pupil’s Book.
• Step-by-step notes for all materials.
• Routines, use of the Pandy Puppet, extra ideas and materials.
• Full-colour Flashcards; double-sided Story Cards; Posters.
Teacher’s Digital Book
• All course material, for Interactive Whiteboard or computer.
• ‘Heads-up’ interactive lessons.
Pandy the Panda App
Pandy the Panda now accompanies children everywhere on their
tablets. Listen, sing-along and interact with Panda and his friends.
The chance to repeat the fun activities helps very young children
retain target words and phrases.