Harry and the Crown
‘Put your elbows up stamp your feet on the ground make circles with your shoulders and turn around do the Armour Jive and count to five 1 2 3 4 5 HEY!’
Tags Adventure Crime
In this Reader you will find:
- Games and language activities
- An audio recording of the story and the song
- A picture dictionary
In this amusing story Harry, the reluctant hero, braves robbers and ghosts and armour to triumph in the end (by accident!). Two detectives, Harry and Emma are sent to the castle to lie in wait for some robbers. The enthusiastic Emma persuades Harry to put on some armour as a disguise. The night is long and events take an un expected turn. Harry’s mood turns from reluctant to bored to horrified! How will the night end?
The Multi-ROM CD that accompanies the Young ELI Readers adds a new, digital dimension to reading in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB), to reading in the school multimedia centre or to reading at home on the PC.
The Multi-ROM CD allows children to:
• follow fun animations of the story;
• listen to the recordings on either a conventional CD player or a PC;
• do engaging, interactive and auto-correcting exercises.