A motivating, six-level, carefully graded English course providing thorough grammar, vocabulary and skills work through content interesting for teenagers and young adults. The levels Beginner and Advanced are the latest additions to the course. The combination of clear, easy-to-use printed, digital and online materials and the particular attention paid to the needs of mixed ability classes and different learning styles make Flash on English readily adaptable to any teaching situation.
• Introduction to the methodology.
• Extensive unit-by-unit teaching notes.
• Suggestions for further activities.
• Teaching techniques for mixed-ability classes.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcriptions of all recordings.
Tests and Resources
• Extra, photocopiable materials.
• Battery of tests: entry, per unit, revision, skills.
• Editable tests in Word® format allow adaptation to the class’s interests, needs and level.
• Recordings for listening tests.
• Containing all the material in interactive format for use on the Interactive Whiteboard or computer to make learning English more stimulating with ‘heads-up’ interactive lessons.
• Link to online user’s guide.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• More on Skills: further skills practice through culture, CLIL and literature-based worksheets.
• All recorded material in MP3 format.