ELI Photo Cards
75 photographic Photo Cards created to stimulate discussion in class with students from intermediate to advanced level.
• Photo on front of card, keywords, thought-provoking questions and thumbnail image on the back.
• Teacher’s guide containing suggestions for learning paths by macro-topic and extra ways to use the cards.
• Alternative energies
• Eating habits
• Human rights
• Social problems
• Development and underdevelopment
• How families are changing
• Fostering, adoption
• School and work
• Extreme sports
• Trends, tattooing and piercing
• Social networks and technology
• Being a parent and being a child
• Being / appearing