New Step Ahead is a 3-level English course for students at Lower
Secondary School designed to capture and keep students’ interest
as they learn English. The course is also available in a six-volume
version (Split Edition).
• 10 units organised into Modules: Starter, Grammar, Steps to Communication and Skills.
• Modules end with a Culture Site, a progress check, Exam Practice section (Cambridge English: Key; Trinity), Final Check.
Workbook + Audio CD
• 10 units follow the order of the Student’s Book.
• Mind-maps for lexical revision.
• Grammar Reference & Minidictionary sections.
• Audio CD with dialogues and listening activities.
• Films, games, interactive materials for fun revision.
• Passport, Language Biography & Dossier – self-evaluation and tracking of student’s progress.
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD
• Full teaching notes; syllabus planning for each Module.
• Answer Keys for all activities in Student’s Book and Workbook
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Extra information and teaching ideas.
• Entry Test, Unit Tests, end of Module Revision Test, 5 final, skills-based Tests.