MAGIC BOOK Student's Book with activity 2
The Magic Book is a six-level American English course for Primary School children which leads them through the Basic User stage of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages using materials specially designed for the age group.
- Story-based introduction of vocabulary and grammatical structures.
- Songs and games to practise communication and memorise target language.
- Gradual introduction of new elements in line with the pupils cognitive development:
- From Level 3, pronunciation corners; simple grammar strips; photographs.
- From Level 5, inductive approach to grammar.
- In Level 6, short texts on aspects of the Anglophone world.
- Helpful in the preparation of candidates for age-appropriate international certificates.