PET Buster - Teacher's Guide
PET buster offers students thorough preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) examination based on the language elements listed in the PET lists.
Coursebook + Audio CD
• 16 units developing the four language skills.
• Vocabulary building using topics listed by Cambridge English.
• Section dedicated to hints and suggestions for success at the exam.
• Audio CDs with recordings for all listening-based tasks.
• With key and without key version.
• Complete lists of structures, functions and vocabulary for each unit.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Ideas for extra extension and revision exercises.