CHANGE UP Upper - Digital Book
Change-Up! is a topic-based course designed to accompany learners in the transition from basic users into independent users of English.
The material is structured around three central phases: Experience (authentic texts), Discover (structure of language in real contexts)
and Communicate (language in use).
• 15 units of revision and consolidation of functions and structures.
• 3 Topics, each made up of 3 Units.
• Towards Certification section prepares for Cambridge English: First.
• 22 page Grammar Reference.
• Inward Eye, an approach to literature in English.
• With and without key / audio transcripts versions.
• Consolidation of structures and lexis.
• Writing File: models of written production required by Cambridge English First.
• Suggestions for activities at varied levels of difficulty.
• Answer Keys to all activities.
• Transcriptions of all recorded material.
• Intermediate and Upper Intermediate photocopiable testing material.
• Introduction to CLIL.
• 2 listening Tests CDs.
• Test-Maker CD-ROMs.
Online Teacher's Resources
• All course listening material in MP3 format.